UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SYDNEY
24-28 JUNE 2019
The AAEE Winter School is an immersive experience that brings together engineering education researchers. Attendees will learn about:
- Designing and undertaking effective education research projects
- Evaluating teaching and curriculum
- Positioning evaluation and research activities in light of current trends
- Appreciating and responding to national and local grant opportunities
- Building collaborative research partnerships across Australia and beyond
Fees for the whole week (including instruction, materials, and daytime catering):
- $500 for PhD students (who are not full-time academics)
- $800 for academic staff
Daily registration for returning participants on Thursday and/or Friday:
- $150 for PhD students (who are not full-time academics)
- $200 for academic staff
Note: If the direct flight time from the city/town where you work to Sydney is more than 2 hours there will be a $100 reduction in these registration fees to assist with flight costs.
The Winter School will be facilitated by experienced Australasian researchers in the field of engineering education, including Associate Professors Anne Gardner (UTS) and Keith Willey (USYD) who are also both previous winners of the AAEE research design award and Australian Learning and Teaching Fellows. All facilitators have extensive experience in supporting academics and PhD students to develop their skills in education research.
Deadline registration: Monday, 17th June, 2019.
For registrations and enquiries: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YNH6M7F
Phone: +61 2 9514 2622.