THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 13‐17 JULY 2020
UPDATE MAY 2020 – In light of the unfolding uncertainty that COVID-19 is creating and the current travel restrictions, Winter School 2020 has been postponed until a later date. Please stay tuned for updates when they are available.
The Australasian Association of Engineering Education (AAEE) Winter School is an immersive experience that brings together engineering education researchers. Attendees will learn about:
- Designing and undertaking effective education research projects
- Evaluating teaching and curriculum
- Positioning evaluation and research activities in light of current trends
- Appreciating and responding to national and local grant opportunities
- Building collaborative research partnerships across Australia and beyond